Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are you looking for a new dental home? You probably have a lot of questions about what treatment will be like in our office and which services we offer. We listed some of our most common questions here, but if your specific question is not listed, please give us a call or email us from the handy form on our Contact page.
We look forward to answering your questions and to seeing you in our office.
- I have been told I need a crown. Does that also mean I need a root canal?
- When is a filling necessary?
- Do I need to have my wisdom teeth removed?
- Why do my gums bleed?
- Do you offer cosmetic dentistry?
- Will my dental appointment hurt?
- What age do you recommend bringing my child to the dentist?
- How often should I come in for a dental cleaning?
- What are the cost of implants? Do you have a payment plan?
- Are dental implants expensive?
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- How are clear braces different from regular braces?
- What are clear braces?
- How long do veneers last?
- What are the most important facts to know about the dental implant process?
- Are dental implants or dentures right for me?
- What can I expect with BOTOX® treatment?
- What are my restorative options?
- What are some solutions for bad breath?