What are the cost of implants? Do you have a payment plan?
At Central Park Dental Clinic, we know that your budget is a concern when planning your dental care. Because each patient is so vastly different, estimating costs can pose a challenge. We really need to do a comprehensive exam with one of our skilled dentists to give you a precise cost for dental implants at our Burnaby, BC dental office.
What To Consider Before Getting Dental Implants
Here are some things to think about:
- We accept all private and government insurance plans to maximize your benefits.
- If you need bone grafting or a sinus lift, your costs may increase.
- Dental implant costs are comparable to bridges because bridges require a minimum of three dental crowns.
- Dental implants are a long-term solution for missing teeth.
- With dental implants, you will not have to restrict your diet.
- If you have concerns about cost, we can help.
- Taking care of dental implants is easy, saving you time.
- We accept all major credit cards and Interac Debit for any out-of-pocket expenses.
- With the proper care, dental implants can last for decades, making them a great investment.
We are here to make dentistry affordable for you and your family. To learn more about your personal situation, contact us and set up an evaluation.