At Central Park Dental Clinic, we know that your budget is a concern when planning your dental care. Because each patient is so vastly different, estimating costs can pose a challenge. We really need to do a comprehensive exam with one of our skilled dentists to give you a precise cost for dental implants at our Burnaby, BC dental office.
What To Consider Before Getting Dental Implants
Here are some things to think about:
- We accept all private and government insurance plans to maximize your benefits.
- If you need bone grafting or a sinus lift, your costs may increase.
- Dental implant costs are comparable to bridges because bridges require a minimum of three dental crowns.
- Dental implants are a long-term solution for missing teeth.
- With dental implants, you will not have to restrict your diet.
- If you have concerns about cost, we can help.
- Taking care of dental implants is easy, saving you time.
- We accept all major credit cards and Interac Debit for any out-of-pocket expenses.
- With the proper care, dental implants can last for decades, making them a great investment.
Contact Our Burnaby Dental Clinic
We are here to make dentistry affordable for you and your family. To learn more about your personal situation, contact us and set up an evaluation.