Receiving a recommendation for a dental crown poses a number of questions, especially if it is your first one. While any dental procedure can come with anxiety, we ensure you receive dental crowns comfortably in our Burnaby, BC dental clinic.
Dental Crown Process
A dental crown repairs damaged or decayed teeth and can prolong the life of your tooth for many years.
- We will take an x-ray of the tooth to determine that a dental crown is the best choice.
- Our dentists will remove decay and damaged tooth structure.
- We will take an impression of teeth and a bite impression to ensure a good fit.
- We will place a temporary crown on the tooth to protect it.
- Our dentists will closely match the shade of your natural tooth.
- Our dental lab will design your custom dental crown.
- We will place your final restoration and make any minor adjustments.
- You can smile confidently knowing your dental crown is protecting your tooth.
Contact Our Burnaby Dental Clinic
To learn more about dental crowns in Burnaby, BC, contact Central Park Dental Clinic to arrange an evaluation with one of our experienced dentists. Leaving a damaged tooth untreated can lead to additional decay and even cause an extraction to become necessary.